TRIAD QS8000-QUAD SRT Motor 273 8000W 4wd 96V 120kph BLDC brushless electric car hub motor conversion kits with APT96600 motor controller
TRIAD QS8000-QUAD SRT Motor kit assembly, it can be used for high power electric car, light-van or beach-buggy which could be 96V+- 115KPH+- by 2wd, 120KPH by 4wd.
e.g. Classic Car Conversion
E-car weight, approx 815kg+285kg
Tire: 185/65 R14
Speed: continuous 115km/h @96V by 2wd, 120km/h@96V by 4wd
Climbing slope: 14.5°@900kg by 2wd, 25°@1100kg by 4wd,
Battery: 96V200Ah or 110V200Ah lithium(with more speed)
One set including the below kits
1.4pc X QSMOTOR 273 8000W 273 50H V3 E-Car Hub Motor
2.4pc X APT96600 controller
3. 1pc X X8-E Speedometer
4. 1pc X 0-5V Electric Car Throttle Pedal
5.4pc X Disc
6.1pc X DNR gear switch
7.1pc X DC DC converter 96V
1. Simplify to make an electric-car. Gearbox, transmission shaft, clutch are not needed. Which saves space.
2. It could be installed on wheels, and easily be a hybrid car.
3. Easily make a 4-wheel drive, which could spot turn.
4. Support regenerative braking
5. High efficiency: 85~92%
Item: TRIAD QS8000-QUAD SRT Electric Car Single Shaft In-Wheel Hub Motor
·Motor Type: BLDC Permanent Magnet Outer Rotor In-Wheel Hub Motor With Hall Sensor
·Brand: QS Motor
·Motor Design: Single axle without rim
·Matched Wheel: ≥14inch Car Wheel, PCD customizable, CB ≥60mm (PCD 5*112mm, CB60mm as default)
·Stator: Aluminum Core
·Rated Power: 8000W (19000kW peak in few seconds)
·Rated Voltage: 72V+- or 96V+-
·Speed: 930RPM no load, approx 95km/h@72V
1200RPM no load, approx 120km/h @96V+-
·Max Torque: approx 350N.m per motor(4 motors, the torque is 350*4)
·Max Efficiency: approx 88%
·Continuous Battery Current: 120 A 72V, 132 A 96V
·Peak Battery Current: 200-250A 72V, 180A 96V
·Suggest Peak Phase Current: 591A
·Thermic Probe: KTY83/122 (as default, optional)
·Working Temperature: 70-120℃ , peak 150 ℃
·Brake type: Car Disc brake, PCD 4*114.3mm, M12(as default)
·Dual Hall Set with waterproof connectors
·16mm² Cross Section of Phase Wire (not include insulation layer)
·Hall Sensor Phasing angle: 120 degree
·Waterproof Grade: IP65
·N.W./G.W.: approx 23.0/24.7kg (TBD)
·Package Dimension: 43cm*43cm*43cm/piece
2. APT96600 600A Sine Wave Controller
It's a special design for TRIAD, a brushless hub motor controller for an electric car conversion kit, which can match with TRIAD-QS-8000W HUB MOTOR with an average (standard) Rated Power of 8000W.
1). Very Easy connect
2). Can match with almost brushless DC motor
3). Quality Guarantee
1. Programmable, with Reverse function, support regenerative braking
2. Configurable battery voltage range, B+. Max operating range: 42V to 120V.
3. Peak Phase Current: 600A.
2. Product Size: 346mm*148mm*76mm Net Weight: 5.9kg
4. Testing way: Hall sensor
5. CANBus is available for sample (cost will increase according to communication protocol )
6. Package Including: 1pc controller + 1pc GX16-10 to RS232 cable + 1pc Function harness
+1pc USB to RS232 Converter Cable (programming cable).
P.S.: The controller suits for electric hot-hatch, mini e-car, in spide of the size.
For Software & Manual, please contact with us freely.
CAN Bandrate 500kbps, CAN version 2.0B (standard protocol as default)
Different CAN ID for each controller(4wd)
3. X8-E 48-96V Programmable Electric Car Speedometer
Rated Voltage: 48V-96V
Work voltage: 0-120V
With DNR, Time, driving distance, speed, voltage, electric quantity
PS. New 7.5inch TFT speedometer with CAN BUS is under development.
4. 0-5V Electric Car Throttle Pedal
Throttle Pedal Hall type : JKH model (match with our motor & controller)
Input voltage: 5V
Output voltage: 0.8-4.2V
4 or 5 wires with switch
PS. Consider safety, we use 0.8-4.2V instead of 0-5V now.
5. Brake Disc
We offer brake disc to fit with the motor, u could use original brake calipers.
6.DNR gear switch
Include D N R three gears
7.DC DC converter
72V to 12V, 25A
How do you recommend a suitable motor?
Firstly, To customize a suitable electric hub motor for your vehicle, could you please inform the points below?
1. E-bike, E-scooter, E-tricycle, or E-car?
2. Weight of vehicle with battery, loading weight (weight with load only)?
3. Tire model/diameter?
4. Rated voltage and wattage of motor, nominal speed/top speed, and climb angle or torque @ what speed?
5. Battery nominal voltage, peak voltage, capacity and vehicle range?
6. What's the drop-outs/rear fork width of your frame?
Within your details information, we could make assessment and calculation accordingly for your project